Friday, March 12

Our Girl












Guilt.  Does anyone else feel this insane need to ensure that your second child knows she is just as big of  a deal as her older brother?  Well, I do.  I refuse for this little girl to grow up and be able to pout over her dinky baby book or the lack of pictures documenting her life.  However, this takes serious commitment because as we all know--first time parents taken a RIDICULOUS amount of pictures.  No matter how intentional I am, there is no possible way for me to take the number of pictures I took of David the first 3 months of his life.  I mean did I do anything else besides snap pictures???  Is anyone else running into this problem?

On another note: I think Evie has abnormally high levels of serotonin.  Maybe she gets it from my Mom who is an extremely happy and cheerful person.  I hope so because my Mom is really easy to be around because her disposition is so pleasant.  I just have never seen a child that smiles continually throughout the day.  I probably have 10 or less pictures of David smiling before 3 months and I probably have 10 pictures of Evie NOT smiling over the last 2 months.  I am beginning to wonder if she is going to be trouble for us considering how outgoing she already is OR if she is just going to be the nicest person on the planet.  Let's pray for the latter.....Only time will tell!  :)

(new posts below)
post signature

4 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

WOW, she is such a smiley baby and so precious. im sure she will take after both you and your mom in the friendly category. also, i am impressed and encouraged with how well you are doing taking pics of baby #2. i think i literally had a "Photo shoot" in our house every week with nathan and have an enormous scrapbook. and now i am so worried that the second baby wont get half as many pics. i hope to at least try.

The Alexanders said...

She could serious win a baby photo contest with all that smiling! Oh and that bonnet is adorable! Love those pictures.

Annie said...

She is SO pretty! I love her perfect little face with her bright eyes!! I'm loving these updates :)

Carrie and Jordan said...

Love the pictures....especially that she sticks her tongue out all the time. TOO CUTE!!!