Wednesday, January 27

Smiley Faced Girl





I know--lots of posts at one time (two more below)! Usually, once I get on a roll, I have to keep going for fear I will not make time for it later. Let's be honest, it is going to take a TON of posting to even come to close to equal updates for Evie as we did for David. Poor second children :).

This girl is FULL of smiles. I have never seen anything like it. David was definitely a more stoic baby and smiled consistently at a much older age. This sweet girl just smiles and smiles and smiles. I absolutely love it and look forward to getting to know her personality and how it differs from David. Hopefully she can help bring her older brother out of his little shell.

(two new posts below)

post signature

1 comment:

Annie said...

Ah! I love all of the pictures! Evie changes so much every time you post! I love that you just casually mentioned that David tried to sit on Evie, ha! I can't wait to get to hold her very soon, looks like she has grown! Love and miss your precious little family!