Tuesday, January 26

8 Weeks With Evie






This baby girl is PRECIOUS!! I cannot get over how smiley and expressive she is. It is almost as if she is trying to laugh already and engage with people. She is really very strong as her brother was and has rolled over once by accident. Shockingly, David was 6 days old when he did the very same thing--I think Evie's was around 2 weeks. I like to say it's the athletic part of their Daddy coming out in them--little gymnasts!! We are still having some eating issues and I look forward to her two month appointment so we can try and figure out how to help her. She has always been such a good sleeper and is capable of 5 and 6 hour stretches at night. However, she recently has been refusing the quantity she would need to sleep through the night and picked her 230 feeding up again. I was SO proud of her last night--she took 5 ounces at 10 and slept until 4. Evie often takes her morning naps on the run with us, but takes a good 2+ hour nap in the afternoon which I am very thankful for. She has such a sweet disposition, but is very clear about having a clean diaper. The girl likes a dry hiney! I am having so much fun cuddling with her throughout the day and cannot believe she has been here for nearly 2 months. It is bittersweet for sure--too fast!!

post signature

No comments: