Tuesday, June 22

Sweetness

Our blue eyed girl is too much fun.  One week until her 7 month birthday!!  She is on the verge of mobility and is able to get up on all fours and rock back and forth.  She also lunges herself forward by getting in a push up position and using her toes to thrust herself.  In my opinion, this is EARLY.  I guess I saw it coming, but hoped I might be able to have one of those 14 month walkers.  Apparently, Estess kids crawl at 7 months and Evie is definitely a LOT more like her Daddy than David ever was.  Soo, we are just along for the ride and trying to prepare for life with TWO MOBILE children. 

Evie loves baby food.  Her favorites are any type of fruit and green beans.  She doesn't seem to love peas, but does okay with them.  She eats baby food 3 times a day and takes a bottle 4 to 5 times a day. 

She adores her brother and is just desperate to get moving so she can play alongside him.  I am not sure how David will feel about this change.  Well, I am sure.  It's pretty safe to say they probably aren't on the same page.

(new posts below)
post signature

No comments: