Sunday, December 27

Funny Boy

Two things I want to remember:

David was obviously traumatized by how long I was pregnant. Every single day since Evie was born he has said--Big belly gone?? Many times he will want to be carried or will want me to read him a book and he always is quick to ask me if my big belly is gone. He was so excited the other day about this revelation, he was going around the house beating on his drum singing--big belly gone, big belly gone, big belly gone.

Apparently, he loved his time visiting with us in the hospital and it has nothing to do with his great love for us or Evie. No--it has to do with food. Every time he is told we are out of milk or bananas or some other choice desire of his--he responds with the words--Gift Shop. It took me a few times to understand what he was trying to communicate--but now I get it. He loved getting snacks in the hospital Gift Shop. So much so, that he is talking about the Gift Shop nearly a month later. Hilarious!

Christmas pictures coming soon!

post signature

3 comments:

Karen said...

thanks for making me laugh! he is the cutest! we just might have to take a field trip back to the gift shop!!

EGM said...

It was great seeing you and the whole family at Momma G's! Your children are adorable!

The Alexanders said...

He is so funny and has such a great memory!