Tuesday, October 14

DGE


I am completely obsessed with this little guy.  Today, he accidently hit me in the mouth with his remote control.  I covered my mouth and kind of fake cried for a second.  He then leaned over and kissed the side of my mouth almost like he was saying he was sorry.  I really have no idea what he thought he was doing, but it was PRECIOUS.  It amazes me how perceptive these little people are.  I guess he is starting to show sympathy a little.  Maybe not.  Either way, it was cute and something I hope to remember.

Also, the little red fire truck goes everywhere with us.  He has five little cars like this, but he knows exactly which one is the red fire truck.  I can hand him all kinds of cars and he only beams with joy when he sees it is the red fire truck.  It definitely goes in the diaper bag whenever we head out!  It is a staple for entertainment.

post signature

No comments: