Monday, June 23

Lake Weekend....Yet Again









Yet another lake weekend for the Estess family.
This time, we took our friends Paul and Dorothy down for a fun filled weekend.  It was a blast.  Dorothy and I are better than the boys at Spades and winning is always a fun time.  Letting them win is also nice because it keeps them in good spirits for the remainder of the evening:) Ladies, you know what I am talking about!

Basically, we spent all day either on the beach or on the boat.  David slept everywhere and I mean just about anywhere.  The boat might as well have been Ambien for the little man because he was conked out within 5 minutes of turning the boat on.  Daveman LOVES to drink the lake water.  What are we going to do with him!?  I am tempted to let him do just whatever he wants considering how pleasant and flexible he was all weekend.  We really had a blast laying in the sun, eating great food, and laughing at my inability to play paddle ball.  Good thing I had a baby to care for and could avoid any further humiliation.

(2 new posts below)

post signature

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I just want to say that David is absolutely the most precious little medley of you and Grant! Looks like y'all are doing really well! I love reading your blog!

Margaret

Unknown said...

Liz!

Hey it is Jenny Blevins. I found you through abby, and i just wanted to say hey! david is sooo cute. i love the lake pictures!! Looks like ya'll are having a fun summer. You look great!

Love,
Jenny