Wednesday, October 21

Budding Photographer




Here is an example of the two year old brain at work.  I love it when I get little glimpses of what he is picking up on from day to day.  I could see the wheels in his brain turning as he was meticulously lining up his little people.  Then his precious little voice shouted, CAMERA!  So, I ran to get my camera and waited for what might unfold.  He proceeded to take pictures of his little arrangement and then decided that he wanted the 'doctor' to be the photographer.  This makes me laugh and also encourages me--he is learning and growing into a little person and I don't want to miss it.

post signature

2 comments:

Annie said...

So cute!! What a sweet set up, is that play table in the new play area? I love the crowd of people with the doctor in background taking the picture on the last one, so precious. Bravo on all of the posts, makes my day!!

Alicia said...

That is so cute!! I love that he wanted to take a picture, ha, ha!