Thursday, December 18

Rudolph the Red Nose Therapist



Memories.....
Yes, that is right...my child hates Santa Claus. This was clearly against his will and I honestly was afraid he would hold a grudge and be upset with me for subjecting him to such terror. Thankfully, I got to rescue him from this dreadful moment in time. I am hoping that memory replaces the one where I force him into the strange old man's lap and walk away. Man, what we do to capture a childhood moment that the child doesn't even want to experience in the first place.
Bottom line: David.hates.Santa.Claus.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh. tears are streaming down my face. Jim would like to point out his prisoner's outfit. It made it all the more hilarious. Black tears of mascara!!!

Kathryn and Luke Newell said...

This is hilarious Liz - Even Santa looks a little scared.

Melissa said...

oh, poor little guy!! and...poor santa. he looks a little confused, too.