Sunday, August 3

Foodie McEstess


If I want to stage a picture because I love a particular outfit that I hope he never outgrows, I must bring along hair brush and chewy turtle.  Hair brush has become a toy.  He loves it.  It must accompany us to restaurants.  

Table food is a hit around here.  We have resorted to putting David in the high chair sans clothes.  It is a messy event to say the least.  However, he is happy, occupied, and restrained for nearly 30 minutes.  The high chair is our last surviving baby item WITH STRAPS that the child will play in willingly without tears.  Hence, mom loves meal time.  He LOVES to eat!!!  He actually will beat on his tray when he wants more food.  We will have to work on manners at a later date.  Most of his meals consist of 2-4 of the following items: sweet potato, squash, english peas, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, cheerios, chicken, and PEACHES.  David has a serious obsession with peaches.  I cannot eat one in his presence without having him clamped to my leg begging for a bite.  It is hilarious and really sweet to share a peach with my little man.  I will be sad when peaches are out of season.


post signature

3 comments:

Jason and Laura Brantley said...

where have you been all my life?? lets play soon!

The Picardy's said...

So cute and getting so big! When do you want to get together??

Unknown said...

ha!! he is most definitely an Eddleman.... amazing hair all the time. Train 'em young.