Saturday, February 16

Happy Baby

Dear God,

Make me a jumping bean, so I can jump far far away from here.

Amen,
Dave


Pure Joy



"Turtle Man"

This kid LOVES LOVES LOVES LOVES his exersaucer. We have affectionately named it the 'Busy Bee'. Usually David is relatively mellow and chill, but he is transformed when he is placed in that little toy. He jumps incessantly throwing his body back and forth. I do not think I have ever seen his legs relaxed when he sits in it because they are always locked and ready to go! I love seeing his playful side and for the first time have witnessed pure joy on his face as he plays and jumps all around. I apologize if the pics to come over the next few months are only of Dave in the Busy Bee, he seems the most free and happy in that thing!!
Thank you wise inventor of the busy bee!!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Hey Liz,
I just have to say...I still think he's a little Eddleman all over! The "pure joy" picture looks just like ya'll when you were little. He is beautiful! I hope all is well and would love to come squeeze him soon. :)