Wednesday, February 27

5 Months!


Yesterday, David turned 5 months old...
I find myself torn between rejoicing over his healthy development and lamenting over how quickly it has passed. Dave has brought such JOY to our life. We are having a blast loving on this little guy and I am SO very thankful to be given this awesome life changing experience.
Sometimes I like to fantasize about being able to start over once David turns 1. If I could, I would rewind to 7 weeks old and relive another year with him. This is especially true when I think of having TWO kids and how overwhelming that must be. For now, I will enjoy the relative amount of freedom one child allows our family to have.


We taught Dave how to copy us as we stick our tongues out. Well, now I can barely get a picture of him without his tongue. Apparently he thinks anytime I am trying to get his attention, that I am asking to see this new trick of his.



post signature

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He is precious Liz! I can't believe he is 5 months old & I have never met him...we're moving to Birmingham next Saturday & we must schedule a time to hang out...maybe lunch one day?