Tuesday, April 6

Sibling Love

I promise this is not staged.  I just cannot get over how precious and sweet this is.  David has the most tender heart and I know it will serve him well in how he relates to Evie.  The last month has brought much more loving interest for Evie.  David always wants to hold her and feed her.  You can tell he is much more nurturing and comfortable with the day to day presence of his little sister.  I am loving seeing this side of him.  Today we were at story time and I was holding Evie standing in my lap.  She kept pushing on David's back with her right hand.  He then kind of glanced at her, reached behind and grabbed her hand.  It was so cute.  He then held her hand for a good 3 or 4 minutes while listening to the story. Every now and then he would just peek back at me with this sweet little grin.  He knew he was being nice and was proud.  This family thing is so fun, such a blessing!
post signature

No comments: