Thursday, February 4

Bonnets and Bloomers






Bonnets and bloomers are the two things I was most excited about when we found out our second baby was a girl. I have been taking every chance I can to get her in the many bonnets I have prepared for her. I absolutely love them and plan for her to wear them probably longer than most would go for :).

On another equally fun note--Baby Girl is TWO months old. This is all just too fast for my taste and I am rather sad that we only have 8 more months of babyhood with her. I am trying to soak it up as well as I can. Life is busy with two. Evie's doctor appointment went well--she has skyrocketed up the growth charts. If you recall, she was in the 10% for height and 25% for weight at 3 weeks. Here we are 6 weeks later and baby girl is 90% in height and 75% in weight!!!!!! I was SHOCKED. Lets just say her eating issues are not affecting her growth, thankfully. I looked back at David's measurements and laughed. They were the EXACT same weight at birth and at this point she is a full pound heavier than he was at 2 months. I love her chubby thighs and cheeks!! I cannot wait to see her in bathing suits this summer--she will be precious!!! Bathing suits are another thing I am quite excited about in the girl department. Having a girl has been such a fun surprise!

Other things to record: Evie sleeps from 1130 to about 630 or 7. She takes 4 to 5 ounces every 3 hours and 6 ounces at bedtime. Our pediatrician thinks she may have some intermittent reflux, but nothing to be concerned about at this point. She is still taking a short morning nap, midday cat nap, and long afternoon nap. I love that my children are huge nappers. I know the time is coming with her where I will have to work hard to keep her napping. I think sleep training came into play with David around 5 months. I am just going to enjoy myself for now :).
(new post below about my first baby)

post signature

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Love the bonnets! She is a doll! Isn't it too much fun to play dress-up:)

Family Snodgrass said...

I would be excited about the very same things! Love her bonnets!

Kelley Brown said...

Ahh! Those pics are to die for! Evie looks absolutely adorable. Love the bonnets. Hard to believe she's already 2 months old!

Erin said...

she is so adorable! LOVE the bonnet.