Saturday, April 11

The boy hearts sticks.




I find myself laughing out loud as I straighten up during David's naps.  I find sticks ALL over the house....in the bathroom, toy chest, living room, pantry, etc.  I know there will be a day that I wish I had sticks littering my floors, so I am trying to just enjoy these little quirks about Daveman that I know will pass on as soon as they came.  For now though---he loves himself some sticks--and I mean plural.  Most afternoons we spend in the front yard playing out all our napped energy waiting for Daddy to get home.  By the end of the couple of hours there is a nice sized pile of sticks in my lap that David has carefully collected from all over the yard.  Pretty cute.

post signature

1 comment:

lovey50 said...

LIZ..u are so artistic..... i can see u make something creative and precious from those sticks!!! :)