Friday, May 9

He is everywhere!!

This picture is of Dave thinking:  Mom, I'm just going to go where I want.  Get over it, k?
With crawling apart of our lives now, things are a bit crazy.  The place is babyproofed, but somehow David is able to get into things I never imagined he would even notice.  Yesterday, his toys were strewn everywhere and yet he was determined to get my lucite lap desk from between the sofa and side table.  I would go over, move him, redirect him, and then he was making a 180 within seconds to find it again.  He has managed to pull the computer cord down from a table, try to eat the base of a floor lamp, and hurdle the legs of the high chair all while ignoring his toys.  I am somewhat nervous about this summer at the lake.  I mean we can't exactly tether him to the dock..ha!  I guess it is time to say goodbye to the days of our little man quietly playing with his toys on a blanket under an umbrella.  Sad!! 

post signature

1 comment:

Dana and Chris Sheheane said...

Hey Liz! I love your blog. So cute!! Mine will get cuter one day!! You'll have to teach me more about it. Definitely let me know about the blog into a book! so fun!! And I just added you to our page. I found you on the Matteos. I love the blogging world!!! so fun!! We all need to do something soon! I can't wait for David and Wells to play!! love, dana