Wednesday, September 19

More nursery pics....







There are a few personal touches I should mention. The day gown hanging on the knob was made by my mother-in-law. So precious. It has little blue lambs on it if you cannot tell. Also, the Auburn photo is care of my sister who can make all things happen, including having Tommy Tubberville autograph something for your unborn son!! War Eagle!! The two pictures of little puppies were a nursery gift from my mom. They are antique prints and look amazing in there! Also, the post below has a picture hanging above the armoire. It was needlepointed by my mom's dear friend, Bronwyn Cardwell for when I was born in '83. It has Proverbs 22:6 stitched on it, "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it." We had it rematted to match the decor in David's room.

2 comments:

Kathryn and Luke Newell said...

so cute, i love it!

Karen said...

In the nick of time! Yeah! It looks great......even better when David is home in it!

luv,
Nanny